Monday, 06. 29. 2009
Join INTRAA Today
Financial contributions to INTRAA are one of the easiest ways you can help secure civil rights of Hoosiers to freedom of expression and gender identity in Indiana. Thanks for your support!
All donor levels include voting rights, periodic updates via e-mail, the option to stand for election to the board of directors, and security in the knowledge that you are helping make real and lasting change in the lives of transgender people in the state of Indiana for generations to come. If you are still not sure of whether or not to join, consider these additional reasons why joining is important.
If you do not wish to join online, please use our printable mail-in form.
Individual Member Contribution Options
Couples Contribution Options
Organizational Donor Options
For more information, contact: membership [at] intraa.org
INTRAA is a §501(c)(4) political advocacy organization.
Contributions and membership fees are not tax-deductible.
- Transgender Hoosier and Her Supporters Bring New Era to Muncie Hospital
- Transgender Hoosier Alleges Discrimination at Muncie Hospital
- “The Vagina Monologues” by Eve Ensler – Performance to Benefit INTRAA
Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. That ripple builds others. Those ripples—crossing each other from a million different centers of energy—build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and injustice.
–Senator Robert F. Kennedy, 1966
- Transgender activists face multiple challenges - The Associated Press
- Transgender ban remains in place in US military - Dallas Voice
- Speaker defines transgender - Murray State News
- Veteran Reveals Life As Transgender In Military - KGTV San Diego
Matt Kailey – Examiner.com
- Changes for Transgender & Transsexual Issues Examiner April 26, 2010
- University of Pennsylvania student insurance plan to pay for transition costs April 16, 2010
- Arrest made in murder of New York transgender woman Amanda Gonzalez-Andujar April 15, 2010
- Women get prison in murder of transsexual man April 12, 2010
- The murders of transgender women must end April 9, 2010