Thursday, 07. 10. 2008
The Indiana Transgender Rights Advocacy Alliance (INTRAA) is a 501(c)(4) statewide advocacy organization working to create a society that values and protects freedom of gender expression and the right to gender self-determination for all.
Since its inception in April 2002, INTRAA has been dedicated to building a strong transgender and allied community to act as a force for positive change in Indiana.
Learn more about our vision, mission, and guiding principles.
- Transgender Hoosier and Her Supporters Bring New Era to Muncie Hospital
- Transgender Hoosier Alleges Discrimination at Muncie Hospital
- “The Vagina Monologues” by Eve Ensler – Performance to Benefit INTRAA
Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. That ripple builds others. Those ripples—crossing each other from a million different centers of energy—build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and injustice.
–Senator Robert F. Kennedy, 1966
- Transgender activists face multiple challenges - The Associated Press
- Transgender ban remains in place in US military - Dallas Voice
- Speaker defines transgender - Murray State News
- Veteran Reveals Life As Transgender In Military - KGTV San Diego
Matt Kailey – Examiner.com
- Changes for Transgender & Transsexual Issues Examiner April 26, 2010
- University of Pennsylvania student insurance plan to pay for transition costs April 16, 2010
- Arrest made in murder of New York transgender woman Amanda Gonzalez-Andujar April 15, 2010
- Women get prison in murder of transsexual man April 12, 2010
- The murders of transgender women must end April 9, 2010